Hey lotus!!!

You said you would of helped with the tiles of doom quest if it didn't have quest in the name and didn't have planned sequels and since I quit the game I was wondering if you'...

Started
January 24th, 2012

Last Reply
804 days ago

You said you would of helped with the tiles of doom quest if it didn't have quest in the name and didn't have planned sequels and since I quit the game I was wondering if you'll do it now?
0 people found this helpful
He can't even finish his own game. You don't want him to draw for you.
but i need somebody to do it :cry:
well i haven't heard from lotus in a few weeks so he may have just not gotten to you yet.

but still, it's always better to try and make it yourself instead of having someone else do it for you. it doesn't matter how much you suck as long as we see your game's going somewhere
You're aware you can private message people, right?
yeah but nobody looks up there,i messaged aurem last year and still no response
If you log in to the site, it's fairly obvious if you have a new message or not...

There's a much higher chance Lotus will check his messages than a forum topic, and you're spamming up the forums with a topic that is irrelevant to most everybody that reads it.

And maybe the reason Aurum hasn't responded is that he hasn't logged in in a while?
I would have sooner looked on a PM than on here actually. And as far as your game goes, how big is your budget?
ummm ._. 0$
brenthenry said "And maybe the reason Aurum hasn't responded is that he hasn't logged in in a while?"

I can think of much more likely reasons for not replying to team nss :|
website by phil carty © 2011
additional icons by matty andrews and dana brett harris