YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i'm really exited because xavier finally released the last portion of my turn-based BS tut but there's nothing in the main page so i'll shout it from here because this tu...

Started
April 7th, 2012

Last Reply
886 days ago

ok, i'm really exited because xavier finally released the last portion of my turn-based BS tut

but there's nothing in the main page so i'll shout it from here because this tutorial is something i'm really proud off, please take a look at it or just stay here and celebrate one of xavier's disprocrastinated (<--not a real word :D ) moments!!!

http://rpgtoolkit.net/tutorials/coding/creating-a-turn-based-battle-system/#day-6
0 people found this helpful
YAY AWESOME :)
Nice work Aurum, glad to see you finally finished it! I remember reading over it and finding it pretty useful, hopefully someone will make a game with it :D
I think he finished it a while ago it was just never added.
atually i submitted it all at once, but i had so many flaws xavier asked me to use a spell checker, a month later i was done.... 1 year and 8-10 months later it FINALLY published!
Moral of this tale; don't delete your own version and rely on me, the most unreliable webmaster in the world, to find it in a backup :P
"aurum34 liked this"
HAZZAH IT'S FINALLY PUBLISHED! :D
i was wondering what happened to this XD. and it's more like 2 years later, cusse isn't the "new" site 2 years old now??
website by phil carty © 2011
additional icons by matty andrews and dana brett harris