HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

I want custom graphics for my game but I suck at pixel drawing but im great at anime drawing so please will someone make me some custom pixel work for my game.Here's what ill ...

Started
November 26th, 2011

Last Reply
993 days ago

Thank you grindolf but my game is going to need LOADS of grafics cuz i want it to have at least 9 hours of game play.
0 people found this helpful
My advice still stands. somebody explain it better than me because Im to lazy
team nss said "Thank you grindolf but my game is going to need LOADS of grafics cuz i want it to have at least 9 hours of game play."

My advice: start smaller, maybe a thirty minute game or so.
A game, to begin with, is really hard to commit to, not to mention a 9 hour one.

You can always make sequels.

But, if you're sure you can start a 9 hour game, stick with it, and actually make it fun enough for people to sit through, then go for it, but nobody will want to do "loads" of graphics for a user who just joined.

As Grindalf said, you can use ripped graphics, and if people think your game is fun, chance are somebody will step up and do graphics for you, which you can replace the ripped ones with.

Ripped graphics are "premade" graphics from another game, by the way. You can look for some graphics for your game on MysticSoftware or RippyKiyay.
thanks brenth I was way to lazy to say all that :P
ok my game is going to have at least 1 hour thanks to you guys.
thanks for helping me find the right amount of time,
but I HATE the idea of using ripped grafics but it will do for the time being.
I plan to have this series have 3 games.

ALERT ALERT: NUUUUUUUUU I HAVE A VIRUS I HAVE TO START OVER NUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Thnx that helps me a lot.
website by phil carty © 2011
additional icons by matty andrews and dana brett harris